Your first dance is a very special intimate moment that you share with your partner, and in contrast, the final song of the night is the time when you want EVERYONE on the dance floor celebrating your wedding!
Here we go, in reverse order…
10. Elbow – One Day Like This
9. Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
8. Bruno Mars – Marry You
7. The Killers – Mr. Brightside
6. Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World
5. Take That – Never Forget
4. Oasis – Wonderwall
3. The Beatles – Hey Jude
2. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes- Time Of My Life
1. Frank Sinatra – Theme from New York New York
So there we have it, the top 10 biggest end-of-night tracks chosen by couples during 2019!